Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blankets!!!

I got a sewing machine for Christmas so I have been having lots of fun making blankets.  Austin was more than a little scared when I decided to make him a blanket for Christmas, but he said I could when I informed him that my mom and sisters would be helping me.  I think it turned out really good (as long as you don't look at any part of it too closely) considering I did all of the sewing .  It is however a blanket and keeps him warm!  After finishing his blanket I started on a receiving blanket for little Kylie....  And here is the end result!


I just finished another little blanket for Kylie today.  Not quite as cute as the little doggies, but it'll do!


And here is the latest addition to Kylie's blankies...

2 comments:

  1. Those blankets look so good!! I've been wanting to get a sewing machine for a little while now!!! But I'm afraid of it, at the same time, and wondering if I would actually use it. I think I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Michelle! You chose such cute fabrics, too. Kylie will be wrapped in some very nice blankets , made by her loving mom :)
    PS I hope Austin appreciates a wife that sews!!!

    ReplyDelete