Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm finally caught up!!!

Alright!! So it's officially September on the blog.  haha  Kylie's new favorite thinds are somersalts, jumping, throwing her ball, and of course, laughing.  I don't have a video of the jumping yet, but it is quite similar to her "throw".

She has recently added "bye" to her vocabulary and we are working on "thank you", which she has said, but I'm not sure how to spell it her way.  We are also working on "please", but it somehow sounds like a curse word when she says it...  And the other morning when I asked her is she loved her bear, she said "love der."  So cute!!!  Here's just a little bit of her personality...  :)




She must be going through a growth spurt again because she eats and sleeps ALL day long.  No matter how much she has had to eat, all I hear is "mor, mor, mor"....   I think the crazy girl eats more food than me!


No comments:

Post a Comment