Wednesday, December 14, 2011

23 Weeks

The 23 weeks belly shot has arrived! 


Holy cow, I'm a whale!!!  I still have 15 weeks to go...  This could get interesting.  :)  Oh yeah, and don't mind the clashing clothes.  I had just changed out of my jeans when I remembered we needed to take the picture and I was too lazy to put them back on...

And for those interested, here's a pic from last week with the same pose.  Not the same clothes, which I think it makes quite a difference, but oh well.  I'm not going to wear the same outfit every Tuesday!



And just for fun, this a picture of me at 30 weeks with Kylie.  Which is apparently the last week we took a picture of me pregnant with her...  Sad day. 


Ummm... yeah that looks pretty much the same already.  I'll try to wear that ourfit next week so we can get a better comparison!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment