Monday, April 19, 2010

False Labor.... I hate it!

Starting around 5:00 pm yesterday I started having contractions every 7 minutes!!  This lasted until about midnight when I went to sleep thinking that I would be woken up early in the morning by contractions and get to go to the hopsital.  No such luck!  Even though I MADE Austin accompany me on 3 walks yesterday nothing happened....  :(  Anyways, hopefully this means she will be coming soon!  I am still having some contractions today but they don't seem to be very regular like they were yesterday.  I'll keep my fingers crossed though!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe your having a baby. One of these days I will get use to it I swear. haha. Good luck! I can't wait to hear the big announcement. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she comes soon--waiting and thinking it will happen any moment is awful! Good Luck! I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete