Monday, February 20, 2012

32 weeks!

Yay, we made it to 32 weeks!!!  Here are the pics!  Honestly, I can't even tell if it's growing anymore...  Haha.




So on with the exciting news of this week...  I was put on bedrest!  FUN!!  I'm allowed to get up to go to the bathroom, take one shower a day and luckily they are letting me feed/change Kylie.  Otherwise I have to be laying down, that's right, I can't even sit up...  This is supposed to help with all of the contractions I've been having and they are hoping that I will make it to 36 weeks.  Hopefully I won't have anymore dilation or effacement and can get off of bedrest soon!  For now it looks like I'll be having a couple appointments a week.  I will be having non-stress tests to make sure the babies are doing well.  They looked great this week and are tolerating the contractions well.

No comments:

Post a Comment