Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Last few weeks...

So it turns out that taking pregnancy pictures is not a priority when you're on bedrest.  As pretty as it is with constant bed head...  We didn't really think about taking the weekly pictures.  We finally started taking them again at 35 weeks.  Here they are:




I made it to 36 WEEKS!!!!  WOOHOO!!!  I am off of bed rest now!!!  Although my OB told me to take it easy for the next week or two to try to keep them in longer...  Yeah, we'll see how that goes.  Haha!!  I was up until 3:00 am with contractions every 5 minutes.  They weren't your ordinary braxton hicks and I probably should have gone in, but it's not like they were really painful.  We'll see how the rest of today goes.  Maybe we'll have some Pi babies today!  ;)  Anyway, we forgot to take pictures last night, so I just took a few in front of the mirror.  I figured we would probably forget again tonight...  So here are the 36 weeks pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment