Friday, January 9, 2015

A Quick Look at 2014

Yes, it's been a while... (what's a year or two, right?)  I've decided to try and pick this up again, let's see how long I can keep up.  :)  Instead of going back and trying to document each month that I've missed (24 of them...) I've decided to just do a quick review of 2014 since a lot of things changed last year.

Key Points of 2014:

     -  The twins turned 2!!!  I still can't believe they are that old!  It's so crazy!!
     -  Kylie turned 4!  My little baby is 4 and is the size of a 6 year old...  I can't believe how quickly those years flew by.
     -  We got pregnant!  That's right, we're going to have 4 kids!
     -  Austin graduated from the MBA program at BYU and landed his dream job with Amazon.com.  Way to go babe!!
     -  We packed up everything, said bye to all of our amazing friends, and moved to Sparks, NV.
     -  We sold our first house!!
     -  Austin got promoted before his first peak season!!
     -  We survived our first peak season with Amazon.  Yay!!
     -  We had a baby boy!

That pretty well sums up our exciting 2014, can't wait to see what 2015 will bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment