Yes, it's been a while... (what's a year or two, right?) I've decided to try and pick this up again, let's see how long I can keep up. :) Instead of going back and trying to document each month that I've missed (24 of them...) I've decided to just do a quick review of 2014 since a lot of things changed last year.
Key Points of 2014:
- The twins turned 2!!! I still can't believe they are that old! It's so crazy!!
- Kylie turned 4! My little baby is 4 and is the size of a 6 year old... I can't believe how quickly those years flew by.
- We got pregnant! That's right, we're going to have 4 kids!
- Austin graduated from the MBA program at BYU and landed his dream job with Amazon.com. Way to go babe!!
- We packed up everything, said bye to all of our amazing friends, and moved to Sparks, NV.
- We sold our first house!!
- Austin got promoted before his first peak season!!
- We survived our first peak season with Amazon. Yay!!
- We had a baby boy!
That pretty well sums up our exciting 2014, can't wait to see what 2015 will bring!