Wednesday, July 18, 2012

April

Since I'm so far behind on this, I'm going to just upload a bunch of pictures from April.  I'll do separate posts for big events that happened that month, but here the pics begin.

Bapa with one of the twins.

I believe this is Kassidy's first bath.

Kassidy on the left, Kelsey on the right.

Same pose!
I'm pretty sure this is Kassidy.  :)

Kylie liked to use my nursing pillow too!
Daddy with his baby girls.

Kylie posing for Mommy.
In the Boppy together.
Happy Easter!!  Kylie loved all of the candy and ate it all in about 5 minutes...

Daddy and Kylie with a mouth full of candy.
The first and only time Kylie was woken up by screaming babies VERY early in the morning.

Kelsey in her adorable preemie outfit.
My first solo shopping trip with the 3 girls, a success!!  (Babies were 3 weeks old).

Kylie is Mommy's glasses.
Fun with stickers, froggy backpack, and a box!

Getting a little more fond of bath time.

Wrapped up in their adorable blankets made by one of Austin's employees.

In their own sleeping pods.


Kels and Kass

Kels in preemie clothes, Kass in NB.

He can do it all!!  Hold two kids and play a video game!

Kass

Mommy and Kassidy
Going to Daddy's softball game for the first time with 3 kids.  (Babies were 4 weeks old).  It was great!

Kylie cheering for Daddy.  When he hits the ball, she yells "Go! Go! Go!"  So cute!
Tummy time is tiring!

Kass in the Boppy.

Honestly, I have no idea which one this is...  ;)

Some together time in the Boppy.

So cute!

Kels
Kylie and her water station.

She would play with this 24/7 if I let her!

The twins in the pram while Kylie is playing outside.

This girl loves her bubbles!

Trying to catch them in her bucket.

Holding the bottle for the baby.  She did this all by herself.  She LOVES these babies!

Play time for the twins.

Happily sleeping in the same pod.  I just can't get enough of these 2!

Playing wit Daddy's shoes, yes, my house sometimes looks like a dry cleaners... 
And that is end of April!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment