Wednesday, January 4, 2012

26 Weeks!!!

Yay!  26 weeks!!!  At this point, I'm having tons of contractions every day and it seems like the babies have stopped sleeping and would rather kick and punch me and each other all day!  I did go to the Dr. last week where they performed the fetal fibronectin test which would let them know if I was in preterm labor or would be at risk of it in the next 2 weeks.  Thankfully it came back negative, so they said not to worry about all of the contractions I have every day.  So that was great news and things have been a lot less stressful since then!  The contractions are annoying of course, but at least I don't have to worry about preterm labor for the time being!  Anyways, here are the 26 week belly shots!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was the same way. It seems to be pretty common with twins unfortunately. Great news on the test!

    ReplyDelete