Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas!

I just realized that I never posted anything about Christmas!  So here it goes...  Kylie had so much fun playing with all of her cousins.  My brother Ted and his family stayed and my parents' house with us.  So Kylie played a lot with Kara, Dylan and Trevor.  She had more fun playing with Kara and watching "Baby" (Trevor) crawl around and play.  They were all so cute together!  Of course one of their favorite toys was a giant box...




Kylie got such a kick out of playing hide and seek in the box with Bapa.  So cute!!!  Apparently most of the pictures are on my mom's phone/camera, so I'll have to add more later.

We were able to get these pics really as we were rushing into the airport.  We always forget to take pictures with Grammy and Bapa until the last minute...  :( 



Anyways, we had a great time in NV and it was so fun to see everyone!!  It was a great Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment