Tuesday, January 17, 2012

28 Weeks... Woot Woot!


I took this picture this morning because it feels like baby A has dropped some more...  No conclusion from picture, but I think its a good representation of how ginormous my belly is!
I had my 28 week appointment today and found out that I'm measuring 40 weeks along!  Yay...?  No wonder I feel so huge, I am!  haha  I wonder how big I'll be when the babies come, is it possible to be 52 weeks pregnant?  Anyways, here's the latest full body picture:

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great. You carry twins so well! I was thinking this morning when you were over here, "it's so unfair that Michelle still has skinny legs". My legs decide to have babies too and it's pretty crappy if you ask me. Can't wait to see what 52 weeks pregnant looks like. :) My guess is that you'll have them toward the beginning of March. Maybe I'll make a bet on it...

    ReplyDelete