Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Blocks...

Since I am unable to do much with Kylie and can't really leave the house, we end up watching WAY too much tv and just sitting in the living room.  Kylie gets lots of time to play with blocks, puzzles, cards, etc.  So there will continue to be more pics of blocks, puzzles, cards, etc...  haha   Poor Kylie, I can't wait until the babies are here so we can get out of the house a little more!  HAHA!!  That sounds funny...


And I get really bored, so here's 2 videos of pretty much the same thing...


I can't believe how much she is learning right now (so happy because I feel bad that I can't do too much with her).  Although we can't understand all of the things that she says, which definitely frustrates her, she is learning new words everyday and is so excited to share them with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment