Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Puzzles!!!

Kylie got some really cute wood puzzles for Christmas and of course we lost more than half of the pieces within a week...  I looked everywhere for them and just couldn't find them.  I had decided that she threw them in the trash.  I was so sad that the pieces were gone...  A couple of nights ago, I asked Austin to get something for me that I had dropped between the wall and the couch and he found the missing puzzle pieces!!!!!  YAY!!!  The next morning I brought out the puzzle pieces and Kylie got so excited, she yelled "pussles, pussles" and ran back into her room to get the rest of the puzzle.  She was so excited to have all of her pieces, it was so cute!!



Kylie also has a different way of problem solving than most kids.  The other night she was doing a puzzle with Daddy and he told her turn one of the pieces so it would fit in.  So she grabs the whole puzzle and twists it until the piece falls right in...  hahah!!  It works!


And she of course got distracted by the TV when I turned the volume down, but I still think this a pretty cute video...


No comments:

Post a Comment